DABLO Law Firm provides intellectual property and trademark services to help our clients protect and enforce their rights over their creations, inventions, and brands. Starting from registering trademarks and other intellectual property rights with the relevant authorities and ensuring their validity and renewal, our service extends to drafting and negotiating license agreements, royalty agreements, and other contracts that involve the use or transfer of intellectual property rights and advising on the best strategies for managing and optimizing intellectual properties.
• Registering IP rights, such as patents, trademarks, and copyrights.
• Preparing and filing the necessary paperwork to obtain patents, trademarks, and copyrights.
• Advising clients on legal rights and actions involving intellectual property matters.
• Enforcing Intellectual Property rights against infringement.
• Drafting, negotiating, and advising clients on agreements related to intellectual property.
• Guiding our clients through the process of transferring ownership rights of intellectual property.