Job Advertisement for Senior Legal Associate
Position: Senior Legal Associate
Closing Date [for application]: January 10, 2024
DABLO Law Firm LLP is a reputable general business and corporate law firm founded by Dawit Kidane, Addisu Hailegebriel, and Bruk Geremew. Established pursuant to the Federal Advocacy Service Licensing and Administration Proclamation No. 1249/2021, DABLO Law Firm LLP is recognized for delivering top-notch legal services across diverse practice areas. Our firm has effectively offered legal consultation and representation to a diverse range of national and international clients. The firm’s clientele consists of companies and organizations involved in health, real estate, construction, and manufacturing, among others.
We are seeking a bright and motivated Senior Legal Associate to play a key role in our vibrant legal practice. This is a dynamic and challenging opportunity for a talented lawyer to contribute to high-profile client engagements.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide expert legal advice and counsel to clients across various practice areas.
- Draft, review, and revise legal documents with accuracy and precision, ensuring adherence to legal requirements and client objectives.
- Conduct legal research and analysis to support client matters and develop effective legal solutions.
- Manage client relationships, building strong communication and trust.
- Prepare for and attend client meetings, presentations, and negotiations.
- Conduct due diligence investigations and gather relevant information for client projects.
- Handle court filings, liaise with government agencies, and perform other related legal tasks as needed.
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- LL.B. degree from a recognized university.
- LL.M. degree is an asset but not mandatory.
- 2–5 years of proven legal experience in a reputable firm or company.
Required Skills and Lingual Competency
- Professional proficiency in spoken and written English and Amharic.
- Strong expertise in contract drafting, legal research, and document preparation.
- Strong ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in computer skills.
- Professional and ethical demeanor with a commitment to client confidentiality.
Apply here: https://forms.office.com/r/XYQzF5pykr
Please submit your application through the provided form. Applications submitted via email, LinkedIn, or other methods will not be accepted.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The closing date for applications is January 10, 2024.